What the mediator will do
- Treat each of you with equal respect and patience; and ensure that the venue is a safe and comfortable place for you both.
- Ensure that you each have an equal opportunity to speak, and are each listened to.
- Fully commit to working with you both, towards finding the best solutions for you both, and particularly for any children.
- Assist you to identify and explore all possible options.
- Ensure that discussions remain focused and constructive, towards achieving agreed solutions.
- Help you to reality check your decisions, to ensure that they provide the solutions that you intend, both immediately and in the future.